What Does OIL CHANGE Mean?OIL CHANGE means "Male Ejaculation." It is used by both men and women to refer to the act of male ejaculation.
Image for OIL CHANGE
When I write OIL CHANGE, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Male Ejaculation" is the most common definition for OIL CHANGE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at OIL CHANGEOIL CHANGE is a slang term. Slang refers to words, phrases and uses of language that are regarded as very informal and which are often restricted to a special context or a particular group of users.
Example of OIL CHANGE Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoACCOUNTANT (sex worker) BANGING (having sex, spot on) BAREBACK (unprotected sex) RTS (real-time strategy, real time sex) SKEET (to ejaculate, vulgar person) SKINSHIP (intimate non-sexual contact) TRIM (vagina) VITAMIN-D (penis) YUMMY MUMMY (a sexually attractive mother) ZJ (a type of oral sex, Zhejiang province (China))
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.