What Does O_O Mean?The emoticon O_O (Oh_Oh) means "Confused or Dumbfounded."
O_O is often typed in lower case (i.e., o_o) and as 0_0 (zero_zero).
Image for O_O
When I write O_O, I mean this:
"Confused or Dumbfounded"
Summary of Key Points"Confused or Dumbfounded" is the most common definition for O_O on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Confused or Dumbfounded|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of O_O Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoSEARCH ICONS (Search icons) EMOTICON (a graphic showing an emotion) ('_') (emoticon representing boredom) (H) (cool dude, heart emoticon) MLM (man loves men, middle finger emoticon, multi-level marketing, Muslim lives matter) UWU (cute face emoticon, song title) Using the heart symbols
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.