What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does QNA Mean?QNA means "Question and Answer." The term QNA (or Q&A as it's more commonly written) is typically found on websites designed to allow visitors to answer other visitors' questions. Of note, the term QNA also refers to a session after a meeting or lecture during which participants or the audience are invited to ask questions.
Of interest, Q&A was the title of the novel by Vikram Swarup, which was made into the film "Slumdog Millionaire."
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what QNA means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Image for QNAWhen I write QNA, I mean this: QNA expands to "Question and Answer."
Summary of Key Points"Question and Answer" is the most common definition for QNA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Question and Answer|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of QNA in SentencesHere are examples of QNA being used in conversations:
- Tony: I don't mind the lecture. It's the QNA afterwards that makes me nervous.
- Jordan: You'll be fine.
- Tony: He's in trouble with Sarah having stayed out until 7 a.m.
- Jordan: Ha, he's a got a long QNA coming up.
An Academic Look at QNAAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Qu En Aye"), QNA is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Of note, initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
Example of QNA Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?