What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does QNO Mean?QNO means "Quiet night out." The term QNO can be taken literally (i.e., to denote a night out that isn't a full-on party). However, it is often used sarcastically to describe a boisterous night out.
Image for QNOWhen I write QNO, I mean this: QNO means Quiet Night Out. However, it is often used sarcastically to describe a raucous night out.
Summary of Key Points"Quiet Night Out" is the most common definition for QNO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Quiet Night Out|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of QNO in SentencesHere are examples of QNO being used in conversations:
- Tony: What are you doing later?
- Jordan: QNO with the boyfriend. (Here, QNO is being used literally.)
- Tony: Last night was bonkers! Simon got arrested, John was lost for six hours, and Peter woke up on a train that terminated in London.
- Jordan: So, a QNO then! (Here, QNO is being used sarcastically.)
An Academic Look at QNOAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Que en Oh"), QNO is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "quiet night out" instead of QNO.
Example of QNO Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?