What Does R2I Mean?R2I means "Resistance To Interrogation."
In intelligence organizations and the military, R2I is used with the meaning "Resistance To Interrogation" to refer to special training given to service personnel and intelligence operatives to prepare them to cope with and/or resist questioning and torture after capture.
R2I techniques can range from nothing more than an understanding of basic international laws and conventions (such as the Geneva Convention) to more advanced techniques involving cover stories, alibis and the controlled disclosure of information.
Image for R2I
When I write R2I, I mean this:
"Resistance To Interrogation"
Summary of Key Points"Resistance To Interrogation" is the most common definition for R2I on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Resistance To Interrogation|
Example of R2I Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Also#RESIST (anti-Trump hashtag) DARE (drug abuse resistance education) LMR (last minute resistance, like my recent) SCNR (sorry, could not resist) GRILL (to interrogate, tooth jewelery)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.