What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does ROFLMFAO Mean?ROFLMFAO means "Rolling On Floor Laughing My F**king A** Off."
The abbreviation ROFLMFAO is used with the meaning "Rolling On Floor Laughing My F**king A** Off" as a crude way to convey extreme amusement. ROFLMFAO is one of many expressions used to convey amusement. Others include:
- ROFLCOPTER (Rolling On Floor Laughing, Rotating Like A Helicopter).
- LSHMBH (Laughing So Hard My Belly Hurts).
- LMPO (Laughing My Pants Off).
- PIMPL (Pee In My Pants Laughing).
- PMSL (P*issing Myself Laughing).
Image for ROFLMFAOWhen I write ROFLMFAO, I mean this: ROFLMFAO can express genuine amusement or be used sarcastically.
Summary of Key Points"Rolling On Floor Laughing My F**king A** Off" is the most common definition for ROFLMFAO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Rolling On Floor Laughing My F**king A** Off|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of ROFLMFAO in SentencesHere are examples of ROFLMFAO being used in conversations:
- Neil: My wife left me because she couldn't handle my OCD. I told her to close the door three times on her way out.
- Evie: Ha ha. ROFLMFAO. I don't think! (Here, ROFLMFAO is being used sarcastically.)
- Rohan: What do you call a dog magician? A Labracadabra!
- Rod: ROFLMFAO! Love it! (Here, ROFLMFAO is apparently being used to express genuine amusement.)
An Academic Look at ROFLMFAOAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Arr Oh Eff Ell Em Eff Ay Oh"), ROFLMFAO is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
ROFLMFAO is typically used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). It is not normally used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "That Is So Funny!", or "Very Funny!" instead of using the abbreviation ROFLMFAO with the meaning "Rolling On Floor Laughing My F**king A** Off."
Example of ROFLMFAO Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?