What Does SEN Mean?SEN means "Special Educational Needs."
SEN is an acronym used in the UK to refer to children and young people with learning problems that make it harder for them to learn than others of the same age.
Abbreviations with similar meanings include:
Image for SEN
When I write SEN, I mean this:
"Special Educational Needs"
Summary of Key Points"Special Educational Needs" is the most common definition for SEN on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Special Educational Needs|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of SEN Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCOED (coeducational) DARE (drug abuse resistance education) GCSE (general certificate of secondary education) GED (general educational development) IEP (individualised education program) NEA (national education association) NED (non-educated delinquent) NEET (not in education, employment or training) UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.