What Does "Shitstorm" Mean?"Shitstorm" means "A Chaotic or Controversial Situation."
The term "shitstorm" is a vulgar slang expression used to refer to a situation that's in chaos or marked by a confusing flurry of trouble, controversy, or scandal.
"Shitstorm" is often used to describe a situation where many things are going wrong all at once or when there's a lot of public outrage about something. For example:
- When they find out what we've done, there's going to be a shitstorm.
- The company is dealing with a shitstorm because of that ad.
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Shitstorm
When I write Shitstorm, I mean this:
"A Chaotic or Controversial Situation"
Summary of Key Points"A Chaotic or Controversial Situation" is the most common definition for Shitstorm on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||A Chaotic or Controversial Situation|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Shitstorm Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoJACK SHIT (nothing or anything at all) NO SHIT (acknowledgment of an obvious statement) PIECE OF SHIT (utterly contemptible or worthless) RATSHIT (extremely bad, unpleasant, or worthless) SHIT BRICKS (feel fear, anxiety, surprise, or shock) SHITHEAD (stupid, incompetent, or detestable person) SHIT HOT (exceptionally good, impressive, or excellent)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.