What Does "Shit Bricks" Mean?"Shit Bricks" means "Feel Fear, Anxiety, Surprise, or Shock."
The phrase "shit bricks" is a colloquial and somewhat vulgar idiom used in English. It's typically used to describe a strong emotional reaction, usually fear, anxiety, surprise, or shock. For example:
- When the doctor said that I might die because I accidentally consumed clay, I absolutely shit bricks.
- The England soccer players shit bricks when they have to take a penalty shootout.
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Shit Bricks
When I write Shit Bricks, I mean this:
"Feel Fear, Anxiety, Surprise, or Shock"
Summary of Key Points"Feel Fear, Anxiety, Surprise, or Shock" is the most common definition for Shit Bricks on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Feel Fear, Anxiety, Surprise, or Shock|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Shit Bricks Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoDOGSHIT (poor quality, worthless, or disappointing) FEEL SHIT (feel bad, unwell, or miserable) GIVE A SHIT (expression of concern or lack of interest) GOOD SHIT (high quality or excellent) HOLY SHIT (expression of surprise, astonishment, or disbelief) HORSESHIT (untrue, deceptive, or without merit) HOTSHIT (impressive, exceptional, or highly skilled) JACK SHIT (nothing or anything at all) NO SHIT (acknowledgment of an obvious statement) PIECE OF SHIT (utterly contemptible or worthless)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.