What Does BANCHAN Mean?BANCHAN is a traditional Korean side dish.
In Korean cuisine, BANCHAN is a small side dish of vegetables, etc., served with rice as part of a traditional Korean meal.
Image for BANCHAN
When I write BANCHAN, I mean this:
"Traditional Korean Side Dish"
Summary of Key Points"Traditional Korean Side Dish" is the most common definition for BANCHAN on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Traditional Korean Side Dish|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of BANCHAN Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBULGOGI (traditional Korean dish of beef or pork) CHIMAEK (Korean chicken served with beer) DONGCHIMI (traditional Korean dish) GALBI (Korean dish of beef ribs) HALLYU (Korean wave) JAPCHAE (Korean noodles) K- (Korean) KIMCHI (traditional Korean salted and fermented vegetables)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.