What Does GALBI Mean?GALBI is a Korean dish of beef ribs.
In Korean cuisine, GALBI is a typical dish of beef short ribs, usually marinated in soy sauce, garlic, and sugar, and sometimes cooked on a grill at the table.
Image for GALBI
When I write GALBI, I mean this:
"Korean dish of beef ribs"
Summary of Key Points"Korean dish of beef ribs" is the most common definition for GALBI on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Korean dish of beef ribs|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of GALBI Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBANCHAN (typical Korean side dish) BULGOGI (traditional Korean dish of beef or pork) CHIMAEK (Korean chicken served with beer) DONGCHIMI (traditional Korean dish) HALLYU (Korean wave) JAPCHAE (Korean noodles) K- (Korean) K-STYLE (Korean style) KIMCHI (traditional Korean salted and fermented vegetables) KONGLISH (Korean-English)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.