What Does CUH Mean?CUH means "Cousin."
CUH is a slang word which means "Cousin." It is used to mean "Friend," in the same way as words such as HOMIE and BRO.
CUH is one of many abbreviations for "Cousin." Others include, COZ and CUZ.
Image for CUH
When I write CUH, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Cousin" is the most common definition for CUH on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Word and Abbreviation|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of CUH Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoLIST OF CORONAVIRUS TERMS (glossary page) LIST OF GAMING TERMS (glossary page) New ways to say I love you Text-speak using just numbers A list of dating terms
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.