What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does DBEYR Mean?DBEYR means "Don't Believe Everything You Read." The abbreviation DBEYR implies that just because something is written down, it does not always mean it is true. Broadly speaking, DBEYR is a warning that you may not be getting the whole truth about something or someone.
Image for DBEYRWhen I write DBEYR, I mean this: DBEYR means that you may not be getting the truth about something or someone.
Summary of Key Points"Don't Believe Everything You Read" is the most common definition for DBEYR on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Don't Believe Everything You Read|
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of DBEYR in SentencesHere are examples of DBEYR being used in conversations:
- Calvin: Apparently the group "Take That" are playing in the village hall on Friday.
- Brendan: Really? DBEYR. It's probably a cover band.
- Saul: I heard you'd had an affair with the vicar's wife.
- Martin: Let me guess, village gossip? DBEYR. I actually said I had more hair than the vicar's wife.
An Academic Look at DBEYRDBEYR is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Dee Bee Ee Why Arr), but as this is harder to say than "Don't believe everything you read," it is not often spoken using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation DBEYR is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
Example of DBEYR Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?