What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does DTMS Mean?DTMS means "Does That Make Sense?" The abbreviation DTMS is used to confirm if someone has understood what has been said. It is considered a less abrupt way of asking "Do you understand me?" DTMS can also be used to question something you haven't understood or you think doesn't make any sense.
Image for DTMSWhen I write DTMS, I mean this: DTMS means "Does That Make Sense?"
Summary of Key Points"Does That Make Sense?" is the most common definition for DTMS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Does That Make Sense?|
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of DTMS in SentencesHere are examples of DTMS being used in conversations:
- Adrian: What would you like me to do?
- Tom: Can you clear the tables, oil the wood, tighten the casters and put the chairs back?DTMS.
- Adrian: Yes. I'll get on with that now.
- Saul: Just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year.
- Bill: DTMS Not to cause any trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?
An Academic Look at DTMSDTMS is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Dee Tee Em Ess), but as this is harder to say than "Does that make sense?" it is not often spoken using its letters. The abbreviation DTMS is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
Example of DTMS Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?