What Does Elbow Thing Mean?Elbow Thing is a Viral TikTok Meme.
The "elbow thing" was a phrase that went viral on TikTok in late 2022. There are a number of theories about what "elbow thing" means, but it has no specific or accepted definition.
Some TikTokers claim it refers to girls pushing their boobs together with their elbows to make them appear bigger. Others insist it refers to elbow-striking an opponent, or giving someone the elbow.
TikToker Caelyn Mathews scored a big hit with her contribution to the "elbow thing" phenomena:
@caelyncashews #stitch with @Joseph Garratt #elbowthing #kneething #datingadvice #datingtips #wmma #fyp ♬ original sound - Caelyn Mathews
Image for Elbow Thing
When I write Elbow Thing, I mean this:
What does "Elbow Thing" mean? You decide!
Summary of Key Points"Viral Tiktok Meme" is the most common definition for Elbow Thing on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Viral Tiktok Meme|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Elbow Thing Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBOWS (elbows) BYE FELICIA (a dismissive goodbye) EAT MY SHORTS (rude dismissal or rebuke) PFF (expression of disagreement or dismissal, pro football focus) PIED (ignored or rejected, porn-induced erectile dysfunction)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.