ESH (Dating Term)
What Does ESH Mean?ESH means "Everyone Sucks Here." The abbreviation ESH is widely used on social media with the meaning "Everyone Sucks Here" (i.e., everyone is equally to blame).
ESH is particularly popular on reddit.com, where people post their personal dilemmas on the AITA (Am I The Asshole) subreddit and receive feedback from other users as to whether they have behaved badly ( r/AmItheAsshole). The verdict is determined by the highest number of responses accompanied by ESH or one of the following abbreviations:
Image for ESH
When I write ESH, I mean this:
"Everyone Sucks Here"
Summary of Key Points
Definition for ESHESH means "Everyone Sucks Here." This is the most common meaning for ESH on online dating sites, such as Craigslist, Tinder, Zoosk and Match.com, as well as in texts and on chat forums. Here is some more information about ESH:
|Definition:||Everyone Sucks Here|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of ESH Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.