What Does NTA Mean in a Text?NTA means "Not The Asshole."
The abbreviation NTA is widely used on social media with the meaning "Not The Asshole." NTA is particularly popular on reddit.com, where people post their personal dilemmas on the AITA (Am I The Asshole) subreddit and receive feedback from other users as to whether they have behaved badly ( r/AmItheAsshole). The verdict is determined by the highest number of responses accompanied by NTA or one of the following abbreviations:
Image for NTA
When I write NTA, I mean this:
"Not The Asshole"
Summary of Key Points"Not The Asshole" is the most common definition for NTA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about NTA.
|Not The Asshole
Adults and Teenagers
Example of NTA Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.