What Does PANORAMIC Mean?PANORAMIC means "Pandemic."
On TikTok and other social media platforms, the word panoramic is sometimes used as code for pandemic, especially when talking about the COVID-19 pandemic.
This use of panoramic is an example of algospeak, the abbreviation, deliberate misspelling, or substitution of words in order to bypass automated content moderation systems.
Check out our list of Coronavirus terms.
Further information on COVID-19 can be found on the WHO's website: Advice for the public: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Image for PANORAMIC
When I write PANORAMIC, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Pandemic" is the most common definition for PANORAMIC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Adults and Teenagers
Example of PANORAMIC Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoCOVIDIOT (a person who acts irresponsibly towards the coronavirus pandemic) FAUCI-OUCHIE (covid-19 vaccination) FLURONA (simultaneous infection with influenza and COVID-19) TWINDEMIC (simultaneous outbreaks of COVID-19 and influenza)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.