What Does "Shit On" Mean?"Shit On" means "Treat Poorly or Unfairly."
The phrase "shit on" is a colloquial and vulgar expression often used to describe when one person treats another poorly or unfairly, or when one person criticizes another harshly and unjustly. For example:
- I can't believe you told Sam about me and Jo. I never thought you would shit on me like that.
- The boss is really horrible to Lee. I don't know why she shits on him every day.
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Shit On
When I write Shit On, I mean this:
"Treat Poorly or Unfairly"
Summary of Key Points"Treat Poorly or Unfairly" is the most common definition for Shit On on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Treat Poorly or Unfairly|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Shit On Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoJACK SHIT (nothing or anything at all) NO SHIT (acknowledgment of an obvious statement) PIECE OF SHIT (utterly contemptible or worthless) RATSHIT (extremely bad, unpleasant, or worthless) SHIT BRICKS (feel fear, anxiety, surprise, or shock) SHITHEAD (stupid, incompetent, or detestable person) SHIT HOT (exceptionally good, impressive, or excellent)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.