What Does "Shitload" Mean?"Shitload" means "Large Amount or Number of Something."
"Shitload" is a slang term used to describe a large amount or number of something. For example:
- Toni: Are you coiming to the party on Saturday? There's going to be a shitload of people there.
- Jo: I can't. I've got a shitload of studying to do for the exam next week.
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Shitload
When I write Shitload, I mean this:
"Large Amount or Number of Something"
Summary of Key Points"Large Amount or Number of Something" is the most common definition for Shitload on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Large Amount or Number of Something|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Shitload Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoDOGSHIT (poor quality, worthless, or disappointing) FEEL SHIT (feel bad, unwell, or miserable) GIVE A SHIT (expression of concern or lack of interest) GOOD SHIT (high quality or excellent) HOLY SHIT (expression of surprise, astonishment, or disbelief) HORSESHIT (untrue, deceptive, or without merit) HOTSHIT (impressive, exceptional, or highly skilled) JACK SHIT (nothing or anything at all) NO SHIT (acknowledgment of an obvious statement) PIECE OF SHIT (utterly contemptible or worthless)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.