What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does TESL Mean?The abbreviation TESL means "Teaching English as a Second Language."
TESL is one of many abbreviations associated with the teaching and study of languages. Others include:
- EAL (English as an Additional Language).
- EFL (English as a Foreign Language).
- ELA (English Language Acquisition).
- ELL (English Language Learning).
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages).
- MFL (Modern Foreign Languages).
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language).
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Image for TESLWhen I write TESL, I mean this: "Teaching English as a Second Language"
Summary of Key Points"Teaching English as a Second Language" is the most common definition for TESL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Teaching English as a Second Language|
Example of TESL Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what TESL means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?