What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does ESOL Mean?ESOL means "English for Speakers of Other Languages."
ESOL is one of many abbreviations associated with the teaching and study of languages. Others include:
- EAL (English as an Additional Language).
- EFL (English as a Foreign Language).
- ELA (English Language Acquisition).
- ELL (English Language Learning).
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- MFL (Modern Foreign Languages).
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language).
- TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language).
Summary of Key Points"English for Speakers of Other Languages" is the most common definition for ESOL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||English for Speakers of Other Languages|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of ESOL Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?