What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does USDC Mean?USDC means "USD Coin Cryptocurrency."
USDC Coin is a cryptocurrency stablecoin, launched in 2018, the value of which is pegged to the US dollar (USD) at the rate of one USDC coin to one USD.
USD Coin is a service to tokenize US dollars and facilitate their use over the internet and public blockchains. It is not issued by the US government, but USDC tokens can be changed back to USD at any time.
USDC is an alternative to other USD backed cryptocurrencies, such as Tether (USDT) and TrueUSD (TUSD).
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what USDC means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Image for USDCWhen I write USDC, I mean this: "USD Coin Cryptocurrency"
Summary of Key Points"USD Coin Cryptocurrency" is the most common definition for USDC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||USD Coin Cryptocurrency|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of USDC Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?