What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does REKT Mean?REKT means "Financially Ruined (Cryptocurrency Term)".
The term REKT is used with the meaning "Financially Ruined" to refer to an investor in a cryptocurrency who has lost everything because of a drop in the value of their cryptocurrency holdings.
REKT is a simple misspelling of the word “wrecked”.
Image for REKTWhen I write REKT, I mean this: REKT typically refers to financial ruin.
Summary of Key Points"Financially Ruined (Cryptocurrency Term)" is the most common definition for REKT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Financially Ruined (Cryptocurrency Term)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Examples of REKT in SentencesHere are examples of REKT being used in conversations:
- Charlie: Where's Dave nowadays? I haven't seen him for a while.
- Jordan: He was REKT when his company went under, so he took a job out of town.
- Charlie: Donald Trump is such a smart businessman.
- Jordan: He must be. He has been REKT six times and is still a billionaire.
An Academic Look at REKTWhen used with the meaning "Financially Ruined," REKT is a written contraction of the word wrecked, which is an adjective (i.e., a describing word).
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have just said "Wrecked," or something like "Ruined" or "Bust," instead of using REKT to mean "Financially Ruined."
Example of REKT Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what REKT means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?