What Does VISHING Mean?VISHING means "A Phishing Attack that Uses Voice Technology."
Image for VISHING
When I write VISHING, I mean this:
"A Phishing Attack that Uses Voice Technology"
Summary of Key Points"A Phishing Attack that Uses Voice Technology" is the most common definition for VISHING on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here is some more information about VISHING.
|Definition:||A Phishing Attack that Uses Voice Technology|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of VISHING Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoEncrypt and Decrypt your Own Messages List of Cryptocurrency Terms CLONE-PHISHING (a phishing attack that closely mimics a legitimate company's communications) DEEP STATE (secret unelected cabal) FALSE FLAG (deliberate misrepresentation of affiliation or responsibility) NUKE (to attack with a nuclear weapon) QANON (alt-right conspiracy theory) SPEAR-PHISHING (a phishing attack aimed at a specific individual or company)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.