What Does VOICEPRINT Mean?A VOICEPRINT is a digital model of a person's unique vocal characteristics.
The term VOICEPRINT is a combination of the words "voice" and "print." It is a type of BIOMETRIC data, made up of a model of a person's unique vocal characteristics, which allows individuals to be identified from their voice.
In June 2021, the social media app TikTok changed its terms and conditions in the US, to allow the company to automatically collect users' VOICEPRINTS and FACEPRINTS.
Image for VOICEPRINT
When I write VOICEPRINT, I mean this:
"Digital Model of a Person's Unique Vocal Characteristics"
Summary of Key Points"Digital Model of a Person's Unique Vocal Characteristics" is the most common definition for VOICEPRINT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Digital Model of a Person's Unique Vocal Characteristics|
1: Easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of VOICEPRINT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoDEEPFAKE (advanced technique for human image and voice synthesis) DSL (digital subscriber line) SD (secure digital, social drinker, so drunk) VM (voice mail) VOIP (voice over internet protocol)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.