What Does YGTBK Mean?YGTBK means "You've Got To Be Kidding." YGTBK is used to express disbelief or surprise. It is synonymous with the following:
- UMBJ (you must be joking)
- YMBJ (you must be joking)
- AYKM (are you kidding me?)
- RUKM (are you kidding me?)
- UG2BK (you've got to be kidding)
- YGTBKM (you've got to be kidding me)
- YK (you're kidding!)
Image for YGTBK
When I write YGTBK, I mean this:
YGTBK (You've got to be kidding me) expresses surprise.
Summary of Key Points"You've Got to Be Kidding" is the most common definition for YGTBK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||You've Got to Be Kidding|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of YGTBK in SentencesHere are examples of YGTBK being used in conversations:
- Tony: I think I've left the oven on.
- Jordan: YGTBK!
- Tony: Rumour has it that you've won the literary prize.
- Jordan: YGTBK!
An Academic Look at YGTBKYGTBK is used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). In other words, it is not used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
Of interest, as it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Yu Gee Tee Bee Kay"), YGTBK is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
Example of YGTBK Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Also;O (joking) GAG (joke) HHOJ (ha ha only joking) IJ (I'm joking) J (joking) JJ (just joking) JKN (joking) OJ (only joking) NJ (not joking) UMBJ (you must be joking) WAJ (what a joke) AYKM (are you kidding me?) HHOK (ha ha only kidding) IJK (I'm just kidding) NK (no kidding?) RUKM (are you kidding me?)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.