What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does 2MM Mean?2MM means "Tomorrow!
The abbreviation 2MM is commonly used for brevity in internet chat forums and text speak to mean "Tomorrow."
Of note, 2MM is one of many abbreviations that mean "Tomorrow." Others include:
Image for 2MMWhen I write 2MM, I mean this: 2MM is one of many abbreviations for the day after today.
Summary of Key Points"Tomorrow" is the most common definition for 2MM on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of 2MM in SentencesHere are examples of 2MM being used in sentences and jokes:
- I'm not going to work 2MM. I've fractured my motivation.
- I said school starts 2MM. I didn't say I was going to be there.
- Hard work pays off 2MM, but shirking pays off right now.
- One of the greatest labor-saving inventions of today is 2MM.
- First rule of Procrastination Club? I'll tell you 2MM.
An Academic Look at 2MM2MM is defined as a cyber term because some of its characters are used as substitutes for letters. Most cyber terms were introduced to reduce the number of key strokes required to write the word, but since the arrival of predictive texting and keyboards on mobile devices, this efficiency is no longer required. Nevertheless, cyber terms are still regularly used to make messages more entertaining or to express individuality. Cyber terms differ from icons because they are not pictorial representations.
2MM is typically used as an adverb of time. An adverb of time modifies a verb to describe when the verb occurs. For example: "He will be arriving 2MM." (Here, 2MM emphasizes that the verb (arriving) will be occurring in the future (tomorrow).)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "Tomorrow" instead of using 2MM.
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of 2MM Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what 2MM means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?