What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does 2MORO Mean?2MORO means "Tomorrow."
The abbreviation 2MORO is commonly used for brevity in text-based conversations to mean "Tomorrow." 2MORO is one of many abbreviations that mean "Tomorrow." Others include:
Image for 2MOROWhen I write 2MORO, I mean this: 2MORO is a great time to do things that you'd rather not do at all.
Summary of Key Points"Tomorrow (see also 2M, 2MM, 2MOZ, 2MRO, 2MORO)" is the most common definition for 2MORO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of 2MORO in SentencesHere are examples of 2MORO being used in conversations and jokes:
- Jo: How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
- Niki: I don't know.
- Jo: I will tell you 2MORO.
- One of the greatest labor-saving inventions of today is 2MORO.
- First rule of Procrastination Club? I'll tell you 2MORO.
- I'm not going to work 2MORO. I've sprained my motivation.
- Hard work pays off 2MORO, but shirking pays off right now.
An Academic Look at 2MORO2MORO is defined as a cyber term because some of its characters are used as substitutes for letters. Most cyber terms were introduced to reduce the number of key strokes required to write the word, but since the arrival of predictive texting and keyboards on mobile devices, this efficiency is no longer required. Nevertheless, cyber terms are still regularly used to make messages more entertaining or to express individuality. Cyber terms differ from icons because they are not pictorial representations.
2MORO is typically used as an adverb of time. An adverb of time modifies a verb to describe when the verb occurs. For example: "I will be signing the contract 2MORO." (Here, 2MORO emphasizes that the verb (signing) will be occurring in the future (tomorrow).)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said or written "Tomorrow" instead of using 2MORO.
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of 2MORO Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what 2MORO means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?