What Does Easy Mean?Easy means "Chilled and Relaxed."
The word EASY is widely used as a slang term meaning "chilled and relaxed." For example:
- Toni: Hey man, what are you doing?
- Jo: Just taking it Easy.
- Ali: Catch yo tomorrow.
- Sam: Y'all be Easy.
Image for Easy
When I write Easy, I mean this:
"Chilled and Relaxed"
Summary of Key Points"Chilled and Relaxed" is the most common definition for Easy on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Chilled and Relaxed|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Easy Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoNew ways to say I love you 2EZ (too easy) CHILE (expression of shock, relief, or humor) COOL (good, relaxed, stylish) CRINGE (feeling of embarrassment or awkwardness) CUSH (good or cool) EZ (easy) EZPZ (easy peasy) FNE (free and easy) TIE (take it easy)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.