What Does "Good Shit" Mean?"Good Shit" means "High Quality or Excellent."
The phrase "good shit" is a slang idiom, used to describe something that is considered excellent or of high quality. For example:
- This pizza is good shit.
- That weed I got from Sam was some good shit!
- The latest Batman movie is good shit.
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Good Shit
When I write Good Shit, I mean this:
"High Quality or Excellent"
Summary of Key Points"High Quality or Excellent" is the most common definition for Good Shit on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||High Quality or Excellent|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Good Shit Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoSHITLOAD (large amount or number of something) SHIT ON (treat poorly or unfairly) SHITPOST (post poor quality content online) SHITSTORM (a chaotic or controversial situation) SHIT YOU NOT (expression of honesty or sincerity) THE SHIT (impressive, excellent, the best) THE SHIT HIT THE FAN (a difficult or controversial situation suddenly caused a lot of trouble ) TOUGH SHIT (expression of lack of sympathy) UP SHIT CREEK (in a troublesome situation or predicament)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.