What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
PULL THE RUG
Search our site
What Does PULL THE RUG Mean?PULL THE RUG means "Withdraw Support or Funding."
The term PULL THE RUG comes from the English saying "to pull the rug out from under someone's feet." It is used to describe a situation in which someone suddenly withdraws their support from someone else, typically leaving them in a difficult position.
In the lexicon of cryptocurrency a "RUG PULL" is a when a developer abandons a project and runs away with investors' funds.
- Toni: Are you going to the game on Saturday?
- Jo: I was all set to go with Lee, but she has just PULLED THE RUG.
- Sam: I'm going to buy into this great crypto project.
- Ali: How do you know the developers won't PULL THE RUG?
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what PULL THE RUG means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"Withdraw Support or Funding" is the most common definition for PULL THE RUG on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|PULL THE RUG|
|Definition:||Withdraw Support or Funding|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of PULL THE RUG Used in a Text
PULL THE RUG
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?