What Does "Deep Shit" Mean?"Deep Shit" means "Extremely Difficult, Problematic, or Serious Situation."
The phrase "deep shit" is an informal and colloquial expression that is used to describe a situation or circumstance that is extremely difficult, problematic, or serious. It implies being in a significant or challenging predicament from which it may be difficult to extricate oneself.
"Deep shit" often conveys a sense of being in trouble or facing severe consequences. It can refer to various situations, such as being in legal trouble, facing financial hardship, or encountering a difficult and complex problem that is hard to solve. For example:
- "Jo will be in deep shit when Sam finds out."
- "I was in deep shit when I accidentally sat on my little sister's birthday cake. When she found out, it was like frosting-covered hand grenades exploding everywhere!"
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Deep Shit
When I write Deep Shit, I mean this:
"Extremely Difficult, Problematic, or Serious Situation"
Summary of Key Points"Extremely Difficult, Problematic, or Serious Situation" is the most common definition for Deep Shit on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Extremely Difficult, Problematic, or Serious Situation|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Deep Shit Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoNO SHIT (acknowledgment of an obvious statement) PIECE OF SHIT (utterly contemptible or worthless) RATSHIT (extremely bad, unpleasant, or worthless) SHIT BRICKS (feel fear, anxiety, surprise, or shock) SHITHEAD (stupid, incompetent, or detestable person) SHIT HOT (exceptionally good, impressive, or excellent) SHITLOAD (large amount or number of something) SHIT ON (treat poorly or unfairly) SHITPOST (post poor quality content online) SHITSTORM (a chaotic or controversial situation)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.