What Does "Feel Shit" Mean?"Feel Shit" means "Feel Bad, Unwell, or Miserable."
The phrase "feel shit" typically means to feel bad or to experience negative emotions or physical discomfort. It's an informal expression often used to describe a state of unhappiness, illness, or general dissatisfaction. For example:
- I'm not going to work today. I woke up with a terrible headache and I feel shit.
- I feel shit about what I said to Ali.
- The saddle on my bike feels shit. It's like sitting on a razor blade.
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Feel Shit
When I write Feel Shit, I mean this:
"Feel Bad, Unwell, or Miserable"
Summary of Key Points"Feel Bad, Unwell, or Miserable" is the most common definition for Feel Shit on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Feel Bad, Unwell, or Miserable|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Feel Shit Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoNO SHIT (acknowledgment of an obvious statement) PIECE OF SHIT (utterly contemptible or worthless) RATSHIT (extremely bad, unpleasant, or worthless) SHIT BRICKS (feel fear, anxiety, surprise, or shock) SHITHEAD (stupid, incompetent, or detestable person) SHIT HOT (exceptionally good, impressive, or excellent) SHITLOAD (large amount or number of something) SHIT ON (treat poorly or unfairly) SHITPOST (post poor quality content online) SHITSTORM (a chaotic or controversial situation)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.