What Does ORM Mean?ORM means "Object Relational Mapping."
In computer science, Object Relational Mapping (ORM) is a programming technique for converting data between incompatible systems.
Image for ORM
When I write ORM, I mean this:
"Object Relational Mapping"
Summary of Key Points"Object Relational Mapping" is the most common definition for ORM on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Object Relational Mapping|
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Example of ORM Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoDRY (don't repeat yourself, uninteresting, without alcohol) MVP (minimum viable product, most valuable player) OBOE (off-by-one error, penis) ORM (object relational mapping) POC (person of color, point of contact, proof of concept) POP (attack or criticize, popular, proof of project) SOLID (dependable, software design principles, stupid) TAGRI (they ain't gonna read it) WET (marijuana joint dipped in formaldehyde or pcp, ready for sex, write everything twice) YAGNI (you ain't gonna need it)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.