What Does "Crazy Shit" Mean?"Crazy Shit" means "Extremely Unusual, Bizarre, or Unexpected."
The term "crazy shit" is an informal and colloquial expression that is used to describe something that is extremely unusual, bizarre, or unexpected. It is often employed to emphasize the extraordinary or surprising nature of an event, situation, or experience.
"Crazy shit" can refer to a wide range of things, such as strange stories, unconventional behavior, shocking events, or even unusual objects. It is typically used in a casual or conversational manner to convey a sense of astonishment, disbelief, or amusement. For example:
- Jo: He does some crazy shit, but I'm going to vote for him, because he will make America great again.
- Sam: He does a lot of crazy shit, but you're going to vote for him, because you are a racist, woman-hating, entitled bigot.
Check out our complete guide to talking shit.
Image for Crazy Shit
When I write Crazy Shit, I mean this:
" Extremely Unusual, Bizarre, or Unexpected "
Summary of Key Points" Extremely Unusual, Bizarre, or Unexpected" is the most common definition for Crazy Shit on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Extremely Unusual, Bizarre, or Unexpected|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of Crazy Shit Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Alsoa href="APESHIT.html">APESHIT (state of extreme anger, excitement, or agitation) AS SHIT (expression of intensity or emphasis) BATSHIT (irrational, crazy, or mentally unstable) BULLSHIT (false, deceptive, exaggerated, or nonsensical) CHICKENSHIT (cowardly, timid, or unimportant) DEEP SHIT (extremely difficult, problematic, or serious situation) DIPSHIT (foolish, idiotic, or incompetent person) DOGSHIT (poor quality, worthless, or disappointing) FEEL SHIT (feel bad, unwell, or miserable) GIVE A SHIT (expression of concern or lack of interest) GOOD SHIT (high quality or excellent) HOLY SHIT (expression of surprise, astonishment, or disbelief) HORSESHIT (untrue, deceptive, or without merit) HOTSHIT (impressive, exceptional, or highly skilled) JACK SHIT (nothing or anything at all)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.