What Does Cuckservative Mean in a Text?Cuckservative is a contemptuous term for a mainstream conservative.
The term cuckservative is used by some right-wing commentators in the United States to refer to members of the conservative political establishment who do not fully embrace the types of policies espoused by former president Donald Trump.
Cuckservative is a portmanteau of the words "cuck" (which means a weak person) and "conservative." It originated as a pejorative term in online political discussions, particularly within alt-right circles, and gained some prominence during the 2016 presidential election.
Cuckservative is typically used by individuals who consider themselves part of the conservative movement, to criticize or insult other conservatives whom they perceive as weak, compromising, or betraying conservative principles. It is often employed to label conservatives who are seen as too moderate, willing to compromise with liberals, or not adhering to a strict, uncompromising ideological stance. For example:
- "I can't believe that cuckservative senator voted in favor of that liberal agenda. He's not a true conservative."
- "The party needs to purge all the cuckservative who are watering down our principles."
- "It's disappointing to see some conservatives labeled as cuckservative just because they're willing to find common ground with the other side."
Image for Cuckservative
When I write Cuckservative, I mean this:
Cuckservative is used by supporters of the alt-right to attack other conservatives.
Summary of Key Points"Contemptuous Term for Mainstream Conservative" is the most common definition for Cuckservative on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Contemptuous Term for Mainstream Conservative
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at CuckservativeCuckservative is a slang term. Slang is informal language that consists of words, phrases, and uses of language that are often restricted to a specific context or a particular group of users. Slang is not typically used in formal or professional settings.
Cuckservative can also be considered a neologism. A neologism is a newly coined word or phrase that has recently come into use or has been created to describe a new concept, idea, or phenomenon. Neologisms can be created in any language and can take different forms, such as:
- A new meaning for an existing word (e.g., cloud, mood, sick, tweet, viral).
- A completely new word (e.g., fomo, selfie, emoji).
- A new combination of existing words, or words with prefixes or suffixes (e.g., cloutrage, digital detox, situationship, oversharing, antifragile).
Example of Cuckservative Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoGOP (Grand Old Party (the Republican Party)) PRC (People's Republic of China) RINO (Republican in name only) TRUMPED (made up or invented; beaten) TRUMPISM (a statement by Donald Trump) TRUMPSPLAIN (a supporter of former president Trump defending his record)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.